Tuesday 28 November 2006

the highland connection...

Edinburgh sightseeing bus which I sat again with Jo :)
Last Sunday, Jo and I took a tour up to Loch Ness, Glen Coe and the Highlands... We travelled up from Edinburgh through Callander, Rannoch Moor, Glen Coe, Ben Nevis, Loch Ness, back down past the Spean Bridge, Blair Castle, Pitlochry, and then back to Edinburgh.. It was absolutely beautiful...


The waters of the lake were so still and peaceful and you could see the reflection of the mountains in them... And what can I possibly say about the beauty of Glencoe... The majestic snow-capped mountains just took your breath away.. It's a wonder how such a beautiful place could tell such a sad story.



As I mentioned earlier, I've a fetish for places untouched by man - so even the gloomy Rannoch Moor was quite a sight to behold. Few days have gone by since I left the Highlands behind.. But I still imagine myself up there among the beautiful mountains and lakes. I imagine it would be a wonderful place to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and find time alone to spend with God.

No comments: