Sunday 31 December 2006

a love to last forever

Well I suppose I’ve mentioned it many times already, that 2006 has truly the best year of my life. And perhaps today is the best day to reminisce about the year gone by. It’s really flown by but I’ve no regrets.

Today is our Watchnight service and my favourite part of it is covenant renewal where we remember the covenant we made with God.

O Mighty God, the Lord Omnipotent, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You have now become my Covenant Friend. And I, through Your infinite grace, have become your covenant servant.
So be it. And let the covenant I have made on earth be ratified in heaven. Amen.

I’m excited for the new year. Here are some of my Scriptures for 2007 –

“Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners – of whom I am the worst.” 1 Timothy 1:15

"... I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.” Ephesians 4:1

“I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” Phil 4:12,13

"Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering." Hebrews 13:3

Lastly, to conclude my last entry for the year, to everyone – thanks for being a part of my life.

I can see the fingerprints of God when I look at you –

My family: daddy mummy jo mingche poppy eeee1&2 kongkong kaofu eepor mama remy

My second family: auntieconnie uncleshihming auntiesohwai simone samantha auntiedaisy auntiehannah zelda maxine khai lunpi sumnu khup ginboy mung gochin karman katie naemi vanessa leilei ciim thuzar kkhaing

My Eden: amaraa ganaa uyanga badnaa bayaraa

My friends: philip feli jac tara jan charl sadia katherine maggie sarah rach nessie wendy rosie lauren eleri xiubs marilyn chels belinda siewchoe terence ben jon tanu kris tsin na

My song: nat manyun zhaoxin eric joyce chingling york debbie cynthia khingaun

My medicine: josephine wanling trisse boonling dorcas theresa sarinah mel sumathi laikiow

I guess I’ve forgotten quite a few names, but to one and all, YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments: